Page 10 of 144 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #91
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ive just seen the video clips of the Live action version, and, despite what i have just said, i really want to watch this. That was very amusing.

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFL! When I was five I watched Power Rangers, but I got bored with it so I played outside a lot.

  3. #93
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just don't die laughing there! Hey, I watched Power Rangers too for quite a while! And I wrote a lot of story of them in a little drawin' book! ROFL!! I was a kid, you know! LMAO [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ^_^

  4. #94
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thing about me is I watched less TV when I was younger (less than a hour a day including my SNES gaming) than I do now (depending on what is on 1-2 hours, not including gaming). We owned (and still do) and lived on 33 acres or so in the country so I rode fourwheelers a lot and explored a lot. We still go out there quite a bit to target practice and ride.

  5. #95
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Target Practice? Cool!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #96
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Dreamer, Cata: My nickname (Wiseman) is taken from a bad guy from Sailor Moon, I think he was in the third season. The weird color old freak with a robe.

    Actually, I had watched Sailor Moon years before I chose this. But by that time, I was reading a nice Sailor Moon lemon fic and that name popped into my mind. I was in a hurry to choose one so I went with Wiseman.


    WRT Sailor Moon: Too bad it wasn't shoujo-ai. Such potential.

  7. #97
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, we own quite a few guns and take them into a secluded area of the woods, next to a creek, and we have a small old camper down there and we shoot at barrels, the camper, pieces of tin, buckets, cups, bottles, but no animals or such.

    EDIT: Can't believe I misspelled secluded.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 29, 2004 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  8. #98
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! I'd like to hold any kinda gun in my hand!!

    IRT Wiseman: A cool name though. But i don't remember that enemy, sorry! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #99
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See ya all tomorrow! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #100
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •